Seasonal allergies are never fun. Runny nose, sneezing, and itching throat are just a few of the many symptoms. It’s difficult for those with springtime allergies to celebrate the warmer weather due to their symptoms. If you’re looking for an allergist in Mt Holly, let us be your first call. We want to make life better for you.
Some areas are worse than others when it comes to springtime allergens. Certain cities make life harder for allergy sufferers than others.
- Buffalo, NY – Buffalo is the second-largest city in New York and one of the worst for allergy sufferers. With the sunniest and driest springs in the Northeast, pollen stays in the air for a significant time.
- Syracuse, NY – This is another city in New York State to make the top list of cities for allergy sufferers to avoid. The pollen from all the elm and oak trees found in the area lead to allergies.
- Memphis, TN – The music city is a great place to visit. However, we suggest avoiding it during the spring if you’re prone to allergies. The warm days and cool nights allow pollen to thrive.
- Louisville, KY – Kentucky is known for its bluegrass, which produces more pollen than other grass in the country. If you suffer from grass allergies, avoid Louisville in springtime.
- Providence, R.I. – This Northeast city has continually seen its temperatures rise in the last few years, allowing pollen to stick around for longer. In 2018, it ranked eighth as the worst city for springtime allergies in the U.S.
Allergist Bucks County
As a leading allergist in Buck County, we want to help you. Call today to make an appointment.Related Reading:
- Common Pet Allergy Symptoms And How To Cope With ThemIf you’re searching for an allergist in Buck County. Holly, then look no further. We specialize in helping those with allergies find relief.
- Weighing The Benefits Of Allergy Shots
- Who Makes A Strong Candidate For Allergy Shots In Moorestown?