Our Asthma Doctor and Allergist are board certified in Allergy and Immunology. In addition, each physician is certified by either the American Board of Internal Medicine or the American Board of Pediatrics. We are members of the medical staff at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia; Cooper Hospital/University Medical Center; Virtua Health, Aria Health, and Holy Redeemer Hospitals. We have published articles and abstracts in our specialty and are actively involved in teaching physicians and lecturing to community groups.
Norman Koven, MD –
Dr. Koven has a particular interest in nasal allergy, sinusitis, asthma, food allergy, and hives. He sees pediatric and adult patients in our Philadelphia PA office. Full Bio >>
Min Ku, MD
– Dr. Ku’s areas of interest includes particular interest in allergic contact dermatitis and specializes in extensive patch testing, along with interest in allergic and non-allergic disorders of the nose, asthma, chronic cough and hives. She accepts both adults and pediatric patients over the age of 18 months and holds office hours in the Haddonfield and Voorhees, NJ and Meadowbrook, PA locations. Full Bio >>
John Kuryan, MD
– Dr. Kuryan is a Philadelphia native and returned to the area to join Allergy & Asthma Care. He sees adult and pediatric patients at the Philadelphia, Richboro and Meadowbrook offices. His interests include food allergy, asthma, eczema, hives, sinusitis and nasal allergy. He specializes in Rhinoscopy. Full Bio >>
Steven Smith, MD–
Dr. Smith sees children and adults with a personal interest in Asthma, Food Allergy and Chronic Urticaria. Dr. Smith see patients in the Philadelphia and Richboro offices. Full Bio >>
Erin Toller-Artis, DO
– Dr. Erin Toller-Artis is a native of the greater Philadelphia area. She has particular interest in allergic and non-allergic disorders of the nose, asthma, chronic cough, eczema, food allergy and hives. She specializes in extensive patch testing and rhinoscopy. Dr. Toller-Artis sees pediatric and adult patients at our Northeast Philadelphia office on Verree Road, and at our South Jersey offices in Haddonfield and Voorhees. Full Bio >>
Elaine K. S. Kravitz, M.D.
– Professional Memberships:American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology;American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
Pennsylvania Allergy Association;South Jersey Allergy Group. Full Bio >>
Stuart A. Kravitz, MD
– Professional Memberships:New Jersey Allergy Society; South Jersey Allergy Society; Pennsylvania Allergy Association; Burlington County Medical Society; American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology; American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology. Full Bio >>